cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [Portal] Why copletdata aren't user/role profiled ?
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 22:01:02 GMT
I went and glanced at GroupBasedProfileManager.  That is a new class
Carsten wrote for 2.1.8 and it behaves a little differently then the old
profile manager. However, it is still using the pipeline to load the
CopletData and CopletBaseData. It checks the validity and if it is
cached it will use the cached version.  So if your pipeline causes
different cache keys to be used for different roles than this should
work, as far as I can tell. (See method getGlobalDatas()).

Ralph