cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <...@babelobjects.com>
Subject Re: [Portal] Why copletdata aren't user/role profiled ?
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 21:37:27 GMT
Thank you Ralph for your answer.
They are really global like you will see in the code in
sthProfileManager (I have not the source code at the time I'm writing
this email). The pipelines are not used for base data and data.

I think it's a missing feature. I will have a look in the next days to
provide a patch to be able to have the behaviour I'm looking for.

Jean-Christophe

--

Jean-Christophe Kermagoret
jck@BabelObjects.Com