cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Docs] Articles on Cocoon - reminder
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 14:11:59 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>
>> Maybe we could use the private committer's SVN area to coordinate and
>> review stuff once we start writing, not to hide it from our "public"
>> community but to respect the (assumed) magazine's desire for keeping
>> things private before publication.
>

> Other suggestion, use Daisy: Create a separate "cocoon-articles" site
> and collection add a rule that only doc-committers can read/write them.

This sounds good. I think it's a good idea to do a community review and
I have already thought about how to keep the articles "hidden", but
failed to come up with something useful.

I just wonder if it is possible to keep the site "invisible", i.e. it is
only available through a URL, not through any link on the Daisy site.
Just to avoid any questions and hack attempts (I know security by
obscurity).

Bye, Helma