cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Request for info on contribution of articles to XML.COM
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2005 14:08:35 GMT
Hello,

as a committer of the Apache Cocoon project I intend to coordinate a
series of articles that give more insight into various aspects of
Cocoon. Each article will be written by one or more Cocoon committers
that have hands-on experience in the matter. Subjects will be a.o.:
Cocoon and AJAX, Cocoon and high-performance websites, Cocoon and secure
web apps.

I would like to know if you are interested in publishing these articles
and if so, what are the publishing guidelines?

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Helma van der Linden