cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RFC: Ajax Roadmap
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:43:52 GMT

On 14 Dec 2005, at 11:17, Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:

> Hello Jeremy,
>
> Thank you for  taking care of integrating Dojo in  Cocoon.  We are
> very interested  in that,  and especially  to have  the suggestion
> list working with Dojo and CForms.
>
> Do you plan to commit your changes soon?  We would be glad to help
> if we can manage to get into it.

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

Thanks for interest.

I am stuck, not able to commit at the moment, as the code in Dojo for

They know about the problem, but we have no solution yet. [1]

So, yes, it is rather frustrating, but I imagine there would be hell
to pay if I broke CForms for in that browser !!

regards Jeremy

[1] http://dojotoolkit.org/trac/ticket/236