cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Georg H├╝ttenegger" <georg.huetteneg...@gmx.at>
Subject Performance Issue / FS Checks
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:36:45 GMT
Hi,

after a little bit of analyzing I found out that cocoon does a lot of file
system checks for the last modification time (of java script files) even if
reload scripts is turned off. I have made two small changes in
org\apache\cocoon\components\flow CompilingInterpreter.java and
org\apache\cocoon\components\flow\javascript\fom
FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.java that changed this.

I hope that my changes look ok and can be incorporated in future versions.

Regards,
  Georg

--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* + WLAN-Router ab 0,- Euro*
Bis 31.12.2005 einsteigen! Infos unter: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl