cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Simplifying component handling
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2005 05:09:01 GMT
On Saturday 31 December 2005 02:09, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> My final idea is to use even more magic (but it might be too much magic?):
>
> class MyComponent implements SOMETHING {
>   protected final ClassA component_A;
>   protected final ClassB component_B;
> }

Yipee, yet another thread on a new container architecture. Can't wait to see
the hours of debate leading up to "no change"...

Honestly guys, I'm starting to think that Cocoon won't manage to do the
separation from Avalon, purely due to the number of ways to do it exceeds the
number of strong-willed people in the community, and disagreements of what is
the best move.

Time for me to close the shop, and start with something more exciting.

Bye and Good Luck.

Niclas Hedhman