cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon's use of Daisy on the Cocoon Zone
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 03:18:27 GMT
Unfortunately no-one from cocoon-dev followed up on this
and the topic is stalled at Infrastructure. So please
do follow up.

The suggestion was to resolve the main part at site-dev@
Any ASF committer can join:
http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-mail.html

Today i sent a separate message to general@incubator
to try to move things along on another front.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=incubator-general&m=113504829430312

-David