cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Roadmap, Vision and everything
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2005 03:19:44 GMT
On Friday 16 December 2005 00:53, Jorg Heymans wrote:
> well it's not just the cocoon artifact i'm talking about. Various of our
>   dependent libs aren't on ibiblio yet, so i uploaded them to
> cvs.apache.org.

Ok. But even better if you coordinate with the Maven peeps, so that everyone
else gets the benefit in the same breath.

Perhaps I wasn't clear; There is a mirror from the ASF infrastructure to the
Maven repository on ibiblio.org, so all ASF committers can publish to
ibiblio.org, if only following some guidelines (sorry no link for these at
this point in time).

Cheers
Niclas