cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: dealing with log messages from ehcache
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 03:13:34 GMT
Can anyone explain the following difference ...

Doing 'cocoon.sh' with 2.2 trunk at my local working copy,
with all default blocks. The logfile is filling up with
EHCache debug messages into the logfile at
build/webapp/WEB-INF/logs/cocoon.log

At cocoon.zones.apache.org i cannot find any mention
of ehcache in the logs of the trunk demo.

Why is it so?

-David