cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject dealing with log messages from ehcache
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2005 05:16:41 GMT
As you know, at Apache Forrest we use Cocoon 2.2 trunk.

A few months ago we upgraded our packaged Cocoon.
Now we get messages from EHCache coming to stdout
when we use our Jetty demo webapp.

Of course tweaking WEB-INF/logkit.xconf has no effect
because they are coming to the console.

However, when going to Cocoon trunk and using
'./cocoon.sh servlet' the ehcache messages are
properly handled by logkit.xconf

So what is the difference? Are we missing some
configuration?

Another issue is that in both Cocoon trunk and
at Forrest, the loglevel for these cache messages
are at DEBUG, so the logs fill up rapidly. How can
we set its loglevel to something else?

-David