cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Dewi Roberts...@dewi.me.uk>
Subject [Fwd: Re: Server-side JavaScript] JavaPosse Podcast
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:31:04 GMT
Hello,

I don't know if anybody listens to the JavaPosse Podcast
(http://javaposse.com), but they were recently talking about how
JavaScript is only really useful on the client side, so I sent them a
quick email about Cocoon.  Dick Wall has emailed back asking if I'd be
willing to give an interview, but I think it might be better if somebody
here could do it since I'm just a user and couldn't go into any depth
about Cocoon and the Apache foundation.  This could be a good
opportunity to get more people interested in using Cocoon and possibly
even attract new developers for Cocoon3 / Racoon / Butterfly work?

Please let me know if let me know if you can do it and I'll let them
know.  They usually conduct the interviews over Skype.

thanks,

Dewi
--
Dewi Roberts