cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Roadmap, Vision and everything
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:21:56 GMT
Le 15 déc. 05, à 11:10, Andrew Savory a écrit :

> ...Some ideas of open-ended questions ...
>
> - Have you built any Cocoon sites? (If so, how many?)

I'd say "applications" instead of "sites"

> - What do you like about Cocoon?
> - What do you dislike about Cocoon?
> - What would you like to see improved?
> - What do you think Cocoon gets right?
> - What do you think is the most important feature missing from Cocoon?
>
> .... any other suggestions?

How important are the following features and components for your
projects, do you actually use them?

Replies could be "critical", "useful", "don't use it" "hate it", for
example.

a) Publishing features (sitemaps, XSLT, pipelines etc.)
b) Cocoon Forms
c) Flowscript, integration of custom Java components, etc.
d) Cocoon Portal
e) XSP

-Bertrand