cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is status.xml up to date?
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:42:49 GMT
Le 16 nov. 05, à 17:14, Ross Gardler a écrit :

> ...I promised to create a tarball of the docs for release, but I can't
> do that until the status.xml file has been verified as being complete
> and the release date has been entered into it....

I think we've taken good care of keeping status.xml up to date.

If someone has time to check it, it would be great (I don't ATM), but
otherwise we should be fine shipping it as is, only inserting the
release numbers.

I assume this is best done by Carsten, in sync with other release
operations, but if he's unavailable I'd say go for it, put the release
number so that you can generate the docs.

-Bertrand