cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HTTP POST with XML body
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 06:46:45 GMT
Le 13 nov. 05, à 20:40, Daniel Bößwetter a écrit :

> Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>> ...Would it be possible for you to provide some HtmlUnit test cases
>> along with your patch...

> Hm, I think I could do this, but I didn't find any htmlunit-test in
> the 2.1.x distribution nor in the SVN-trunk. The build target
> htmlunit-tests doesn't exist either.
>
> Could you please clarify which source tree I should be using or which
> patches I need to apply?

Patches should always be created against the current SVN codebase.

I was talking about the 2.1 branch which can be retrieved from
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/ with a
Subversion client.

HtmlUnit tests for blocks are found in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/
blocks/batik/test/htmlunit/org/apache/cocoon/ , for example, and there
are more under
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/test/
htmlunit/org/apache/cocoon/

-Bertrand