cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject [M10N] daily snapshots running
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 18:11:28 GMT
Hi,

We now have daily snapshots of the 2.2 core. They are published to [1]
from our zone at 1AM GMT every day, artifactId
cocoon-core-2.2.0-SNAPSHOT and groupId org.apache.cocoon

The snapshot script is /home/maven/deploySnapshot.sh, if you want access
to the maven user email me and i'll send you the pwd.

The next step is to introduce a basic webapp that uses this snapshot.

Regards
Jorg

[1] http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/

PS if you know something about maven already then this example pom
should be enough to get you going :

<project>
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>com.mycompany.app</groupId>
  <artifactId>my-webapp</artifactId>
  <packaging>war</packaging>
  <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <name>Maven Webapp Archetype</name>
  <url>http://maven.apache.org</url>
  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>apache-maven2-snapshot</id>
      <name>Apache Maven2 Snapshot Repository</name>
      <url>http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>
  <dependencies>