cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: Planning 2.2
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 11:09:27 GMT

Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

> Maybe we could have automatic daily snapshot releases, preferably to an
> m2 repository.

we sure can :-)

1. cron daily maven deployment to snapshot repository
2. declare a dependency like

<groupId>cocoon</groupId>
<artifactId>cocoon-core</artifactId>
<version>2.2-SNAPSHOT</version>

The snapshot bit is resolved to the latest timestamped snapshot in the
repository if available (eg cocoon-core-2.2-20051107.013155.jar ), or
just "SNAPSHOT" if we choose to overwrite snapshots upon deployment.

Additionally you can configure a snapshotrespository in settings.xml and
tell it to only update snapshots from this repository using a configured
frequency.

HTH
Jorg - who needs to get kicking on the maven stuff again