cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: [M10N] fixing repo for cocoon
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2005 22:17:05 GMT
Hi Antonio,

Glad to see you've decided to get involved with M10N ;-)

I've updated the cocoon maven page on daisy [1], see section "the new
dependency doesn't use maven yet", step 5 and 6 should be what you're
looking for. Maybe this page should be made more accessible somehow,
it's not linked from the main page anywhere.

Note that creating the poms on cvs.apache.org is only a temporary
measure, as ideally it are the projects themselves who need to do this
on ibiblio.

Thanks!
Jorg

[1] http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/756.html