cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Docs nav menu (was Re: [Documentation] Empty TOC at the top of FAQ pages)
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 22:50:57 GMT

On Nov 4, 2005, at 2:15 PM, Ross Gardler wrote:

> Looks like a side effect of the move of the TOC to the menu. I'll look
> at it ASAP (should manage over the weekend).

Speakin' of...

Would it be possible/desirable to display this page with the first
level of cascading nav items pre-expanded?  There's enough vertical for
this, and it would give a better first glance of what's there instead
of having to drill down just to see the first level of stuff ("uh...
I'll take Door Number 3!" :-)

—ml—