cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Fiol Bonnín <antonio.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Planning 2.2
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 15:57:32 GMT
2005/11/24, Pier Fumagalli <pier@betaversion.org>:
> On 23 Nov 2005, at 21:34, Joerg Heinicke wrote:
> > On 23.11.2005 16:33, Antonio Fiol Bonnín wrote:
> >
> >> This can't possibly be what we need, as anyone would have done it
> >> faster than me, but anyway, here it goes.
> >
> > IIRC the problem was not the pure removal, but the mentioning of
> > the authors in a contrib file file.
>
> "svn blame" <http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.0/re02.html>

So, if I understood correctly, you would like to extract the "history"
of authors for every file:

#!/bin/bash
for i in $(find . -type f -not -name '*.svn-????' | grep -v /\\.svn/)
do
  echo $i
  svn blame $i | awk '{print $2}' | sort | uniq
  echo
done

But I find it hard to do it in a platform-independent way.

> And if someone submits a patch, we can track the contribution in Jira.

I don't understand how this should work.

--
Antonio