cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Antonio Fiol BonnĂ­n <antonio.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Releasing on friday
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 13:40:32 GMT
2005/11/3, Pier Fumagalli <pier@betaversion.org>:
> On 3 Nov 2005, at 05:47, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> > Please cast your votes for releasing 2.1.8 on friday, 4th of November.
> >
> > (if we vote to not release on friday, I can do the release on any
> > day in
> > the next week).
>
> What about these three issues targeted for 2.1.8 ???
>
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?
> pid=12310170&resolution=-1&fixfor=12310601&sorter/
> field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC&tempMax=25&reset=true
>
> Unfortunately I'm under deadline and have no time to dig into them ATM.

I could not access JIRA (Bad Gateway), but I am about to open a JIRA
ticket concerning a caching issue which is quite important (a.k.a.
release-critical) for the project I am working on.

I do not know if it is critical for Cocoon, possibly not, as it is
already present in 2.1.7. But it would be nice if a knowledgeable
Cocoon developer looked quickly into the issue to check if it is
important for Cocoon or not or if I am doing something obviously
wrong. (Big thanks!!)

The post describing the issue is on the users list, archived on
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=113102299909051&w=2

Thank you in advance.

--
Antonio