cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Resource comparison between Cocoon and Struts/JSP??
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 07:43:35 GMT
Hi,

We have a customer looking to build an architecture around Open Source
frameworks. He has asked us about the differences in needed resources (CPU,
Memory) when writing an application using Cocoon as compared to a Struts/JSP
solution. While I realize the answer is probably "that depends", there are
certain customers who just aren't interested in that type of answer :-(. And
this customer actually has to pay internal charges depending on the amount
of memory and CPU needed.

So maybe someone out there has actually done this type of comparison or can
point me to something?

Thanks

Matthew Langham

--