cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "roy huang" <lingererhu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Cound it possible using ajax after cform submit?
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 07:09:04 GMT
Hi,all:
    I am trying implement an application using CForm with Ajax.Now I have a problem:
    When form submit(using submit widget),the form will entirely refresh and display the result,just
like samples in form block.I just want to using Ajax to make the entire process don't refresh.Here's
my thought:
    1.Use action widget instead of submit widget
    2.Like multipage sample,I can use a fd:group to show the result
    But this will get several problems
    A.action widget won't validate form's value,submit widget will.
    B.in form define <on-action>,how can I get binding and other object in parent flowscript?If
put this object in global the same people access twice or more at the same continuation life
cycle will cause problem.

    Any suggestion?

regards

Roy Huang