cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "roy huang" <lingererhu...@hotmail.com>
Subject [Help]Encoding problem with form+ajax in current svn
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 11:09:00 GMT
Hi
  I test form+ajax in sample link,
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/forms/do-dynaRepeater.flow
the problem is when I enter Chinese char like "测试"(Chinese char),
and click "add contact",the two work will become "??",and submit it
will also cause "??".I have already set form-encoding and serializer
encoding to UTF-8,and it will go right if I disable ajax in this form.
So it must be a ajax problem.
  I have already study the ajax js code,but can't find the problem,
the ajax url like:
7f2d19780c34685e1c37742e32574d4b3d607d6d.continue?cocoon-ajax=true&forms_submit_id=sourcetype&name=%E6%B5%8B&sourcetype=file

(sorry is from sample do-datasourceChooser.flow,but the result is the same)
when I delete cocoon-ajax=true,the response is right too.So I believe is something
wrong in form.
  Anyone help?

  Thanks

  Roy Huang