cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Max Pfingsthorn" <m.pfingsth...@hippo.nl>
Subject event aware object cache?
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:05:23 GMT
Hi Cocooners!

I have a question: I couldn't find a nice EventAware object cache in Cocoon, the eventcache
block only implements the o.a.c.caching.Cache which I need to pass a byte array. Serializing/deserializing
is not really an option for me.
What I would like is a (not necessarily persistent) EventAware cache for objects used for
form my responses of a generator. I could imagine that this sort of cache might be useful
for others as well. If so, and it is not implemented yet, I would like to go ahead and do
so.

WDYT? Does anyone have any pointers for me?

Best regards,

Max Pfingsthorn

Hippo

Oosteinde 11