cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon zones down?
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 20:37:03 GMT
Le 24 nov. 05, à 20:56, Jorg Heymans a écrit :

> ...It seems like the zone was restarted, I can't see any daisy
> processes
> running.

Correct - I have restarted the apps as explained in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/private/committers/pmc/cocoon/
cocoon.zones.apache.org/admin-notes/howto-restart-zone.txt

There's one step missing in that file, apparently mysql needs to be
restarted manually as well, I'll add that tomorrow to the instructions.

Daisy seems to be back, the live demos should be back as well in a few
minutes (I have restarted them using the commands in the cdemos user's
crontab).

This needs some more automation, for sure ;-)

-Bertrand