cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to update the Cocoon website (Was: Promoting ApacheCon)
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2005 10:36:19 GMT
Le 4 nov. 05, à 23:27, David Crossley a écrit :

> ...The whole top-level site is described here.
> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonWebsiteUpdate
> ... same as it has always been...

Of course, I should have known that. My confusion came from the removal
of xdocs in the 2.1 branch - I have added some info to that
CocoonWebsiteUpdate page, about where the content comes from.

I'm not sure if this information is elsewhere, but that page (maybe
moved to Daisy) should be kept up to date with all the info about
website generation, as I'm afraid many of us are lost as to where
things need to be maintained.

-Bertrand