cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] Releasing 2.1.8 tomorrow
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2005 02:53:41 GMT
Le 9 nov. 05, à 01:37, David Crossley a écrit :
> ...As i warned a long time ago, the re-arrangement of
> documentation should not have been done until the
> 2.2 release...

Fully agreed, staying with the old docs for 2.1.8 seems much easier,
and 2.2 is a good time to make a transition on the docs.

> ...If people are not going to help fix the new Daisy-based
> documentation for this release, then we we need to
> repair the old documentation building system, e.g. the
> index.xml file seems to be missing and various other
> source files have been deleted...

Could we do the release and regenerate only the index and news pages?
I don't think there have been much changes to other parts of the "old"
docs.

I'm strongly for releasing 2.1.8 with the "old" docs and take our time
to improve them for 2.2.

-Bertrand