cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Planning 2.2
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:31:57 GMT
Le 20 nov. 05, à 19:41, Carsten Ziegeler a écrit :

> Now as 2.1.8 is out, we should think about a 2.2 release. I think for a
> 2.2 release we should at least finish the following things:
>
> - Finish the maven2 build

And get rid of the ant-based build?
I think we should remove it as soon as the maven build is good enough.

> - Sync everything with 2.1.x (apply changes that were only applied to
> 2.1.x if appropriate)

+1

> - Separate samples from blocks

That's a lot of work if we do it for all blocks. Concentrating on a few
blocks only (see also Daniel's separate release cycles proposal) would
lessen the amount.

> - Remove author tags

+1, but who does it? Do we want to split the blocks among ourselves, or
does anyone have enough time to do it all?

-Bertrand