cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with XHTMLSerializers
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 08:18:28 GMT
On 11/3/05, Jeroen Reijn <j.reijn@hippo.nl> wrote:

> Helma,
>
> We have the same problem with our sites. As far is I know they only
> workaround
> is by putting a space between the script tags like <script>&#160;</script>

Thanks. I already did that, but it's really not that elegant. BTW I somehow
managed to get this fixed but I have no clue what I did different now.

Another problem that cropped up with the "exhtml" serializer is that ' are
changed to &apos; so all my little java scripts suddenly became useless:

<script src="bla.js">doSomething('<xsl:value-of
select="someparam"/>');</script> turned into

<script src="bla.js">doSomething(&apos;paramvalue&apos;);</script>

any idea?

Bye, Helma