cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Core Documentation
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 06:28:00 GMT
Le 20 nov. 05, à 18:14, Stefan Pietschmann a écrit :
> ...For this any documentation or tips would be great… I read that
> Bertrand gave an introduction on the Cocoon internals at the
> CocoonGT2005. Are there any docs from there perhaps?...

My presentation was not on internals but on
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/BricksCms

We had some talks at the Hackathon about internals, a document has been
written at http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/732.html,
but it has not been published to the Cocoon website yet.

But...what is your use-case? I'm wondering if there might be an easier
way than digging deep into sitemap internals.

-Bertrand