cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sitemap include
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 22:07:52 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:
> This really belongs on the dev list. Forwarding there to see if there
> is any interest.

Yes, there is interest, and this looks like the virtual sitemap
components that are in 2.2.

They allow to write pseudo-components that hold reusable pipeline
snippets that are later used as regular components, e.g.:

<map:transformer type="foo" src="...VirtualTransformer">
  <map:transform type="xslt" src="blah.xsl"/>
  <map:transform type="i18n"/>
  <map:transform type="xinclude"/>
</map:transformer>

Sylvain