cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Updates to the XMLDBSource
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2005 23:17:29 GMT
Hi all,

I have updated the XMLDBSource: it is now traversable (like file and
jcr) and has two additional methods: createId() to create a new unique
resource name in the current collection (this basically exposes the same
method of the xmldb API) and getBinaryOutputStream() to save binary data
in the database.

This works well with eXist (my target database), but I noticed that some
samples (that use Xindice) are broken even in the official 2.1.8. I
would be happy if some Xindice-guru could have a look at the errors...

Sylvain