cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Performances analysis
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 17:27:48 GMT
I am not aware of anyone having profiled Cocoon in the manner you are
proposing.  The results would be most welcome.

We saw a huge benefit when we switched from Xalan to XSLTC.  And you
always see a huge performance loss if you exceed the pool size of your
components.

JMX instrumentation has not been added. However, I understand that there
are commercial tools that can add instrumentation in an aop manner.

Ralph