cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [M10N] documentation
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 15:23:52 GMT
Jorg Heymans wrote:
> Yesterday, during a conversation with Upayavira on IRC, it became
> apparent to me that i really should start sharing my knowledge on maven
> and cocoon, the ideas behind it, the path forward as well as the current
> status.
>

> I'ld like to create a few pages in daisy for this, can one of the
> documentation gurus just point me to where I can best root this page at?
> I have written some maven docs before, but was unable at that time to
> attach it somehow to the main documentation page - ignorance from my
> side no doubt.

Great idea!

Since Maven is part of Cocoon 2.2, add the documentation to the "Cocoon
Documentation" site (rather than legacy docs).

You need to be logged in to add documents.

Mark all documents re Maven, with a "Maven" or "M10N" tag.

I should give this more thought, but for now you could add a custom
field "tags" and add "m10n" (or whatever, as long as it's consistent) to it.

That way I can create a query like "documents A-Z" that grabs all M10N
documents.

Note only that the repository seems to be down currently (explains the
query error). I'm not sure if that prohibits your to add documents.

Bye, Helma