cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flowscript debugger doesn't work
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:48:18 GMT
Simone Gianni wrote:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>
>> version?
>

> In 2.1.6 it happens quite often too .. it usually generates
> NullPointerExceptions which are not there if the debugger is turned off,
> but i could not determine which instruction caused this errors.

I remember having come across this myself about a year or maybe even
longer ago. Yes, Cocoon 2.1.6 or even earlier, can't remember.

I assumed the problem would be solved in time when Rhino was upgraded.

I've done some debugging at the time and IIRC it had something to do
with the debugger using a different method to address the objects than
the non-debug version and parameters not passed in properly. I do
remember having a discussion with Sylvain about this, but no patch came
out of it.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

Bye, Helma