cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Planning 2.2
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:52:13 GMT

Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Ralph Goers wrote:
>
>> If we aren't going to upgrade the build system right away then I
>> might as well stay on 2.1.
>

> We are discussing 2.2 *m* 1 (it's not even alpha) release. You
> probably ought to stay on 2.1 anyway :)

I understand.  But the point of milestone releases is to give folks a
preview of coming attractions and to get them to provide suggestions and
feedback.  IMO, without the maven build there isn't much of a compelling
reason to do that since most of the items listed are invisible.  Also,
that is what I want the most lead time on so I can get my projects at
work ready to take advantage of 2.2.0 once it is released.

Ralph