cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Re: Cound it possible using ajax after cform submit?
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2005 10:03:16 GMT
roy huang wrote:
> Hi,Sylvain:
>     I think you misunderstood my problem,my problem is I want to using Ajax mode even
when form submit and it is validate.
>     When form is validate and using submit widget,the form is exit from form.showForm,and
sendpage or redirectto,this lead a total refresh in browser.My goal is to do the same function
like submit widget but still using Ajax in form ,not exiting showForm.This goal leads to my

Ah ok, I understand. Sorry...

Well, you're right, this is currently not possible.