cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <>
Subject Planning 2.2
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2005 18:41:45 GMT
Now as 2.1.8 is out, we should think about a 2.2 release. I think for a
2.2 release we should at least finish the following things:

- Finish the maven2 build
- Sync everything with 2.1.x (apply changes that were only applied to
2.1.x if appropriate)
- Separate samples from blocks
- Remove author tags

While imho the first two items on the list are a simple must, I think we
should really do the other ones as well. If we don't aim to do them for
2.2 we'll simply never do them. And it's really not that hard to do it.

And finally, we should make a stable forms block (and perhaps others as