cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [cforms] - <fd:suggestion-list> released in 2.1.8?
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2005 08:35:39 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:
> Hi:
>
> Was the <fd:suggestion-list> for cforms released in 2.1.8? I cannot
> find samples of it at cocoon.zones. The suggestion list was part of
> Sylvain's presentation in GT2005. At the same time, I am aware of the
> decision to drop scritpaculous support in cocoon.
>
> What is the status of all of this?

The client-side stuff, based on Scriptaculous, was removed. The
server-side stuff is still there, but needs more work: it currently
based on selection-lists and filters the full list of options according
to the user input, which doesn't scale for large datasets. We need a
"fileterable" selection list for this purpose.

I will work on this in december for a project. Of course, this doesn't
prevent other people to join!

Sylvain