cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updating the website
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2005 11:18:53 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>
>>>The changes list is not current; although it contains the entry for
>>>2.1.9, many entries for 2.1.8 are missing.
>>
>>It should be generated directly from the status.xml file in SVN so I
>>don't understand how any can be missing.
>>
>>Please give an example of a missing item so I can investigate (a quick
>>glance over from me revealed none).
>

> Carsten, is this becasue they are in groups:
> all the Updates, then all the Fixes, then all
> the Addtions?

Argh, yes, thanks David, that's the reason - so everything is there.
I'm wondering if this is our prefered way of displaying the entries? I
think chosing the category (fix, add, update) happens somethimes on a
very random base and sometimes when you add an entry it's not clearly
categorizable into one of those categories. So, personally, I would
display them in the order they appear in the status.xml.

But if others feel happy with this order, I'm fine as well.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/