cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Searching for a cool portal layout
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2005 07:33:13 GMT
Ralph Goers wrote:
> hepabolu wrote:
>

>>Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>

>>>hepabolu wrote:
>>>Ok, I just committed your changes - and I think everything should be ok
>>> -perhaps you can please verify? There are some display problems at
>>>least with IE, e.g. in the AppCoplet tab.
>>
> I just ran the site in cocoon zones and noticed a few problems.
> 1. The news tab doesn't seem to display CNET news correctly. In 2.1 it
> is side by side with "High-Priced Mets". It appears in trunk below that.
There are some problems in the width calculation code for columns - the
quick hack I did is rather ugly and needs some improvements. Usually it
ends up with the columns being wider than they should be and therefore
the CNET coplet is below as it doesn't fit in the same row.

> 2. I am mising several tabs.  Gallery, JSR-168, WSRP, Apps

Yes, this is on purpose - I separated them to have fewer samples per
user. If you log in as "cocoon" you see the samples from above.

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/