cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject [ANN] Event on webframeworks in Vienna
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 20:26:37 GMT

As member of the working group "open source" of the Austrian Computer Society
I'm organizing an event on web frameworks. There will be presentations on

  * Apache Cocoon
  * Apache MyFaces
  * Apache Struts
  * Ruby on Rails

It's worth mentioning that three of four presentations will be held by project
committers (MyFaces, Ruby on Rails and Cocoon) and we will cover the same key
points and show the implementation of the same usecase in all four presentations
so that people get the chance of comparing the technologies.

It will take place on Nov 29th in Vienna. If you're interested, find further
information and how you can register at http://www.poetz.cc/weblog/8

P.S. My website and my blog is up and running again. I hope the Cocoon version
that I used this time is more stable than the last one ;-)

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc