cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Is status.xml up to date?
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:14:36 GMT
I promised to create a tarball of the docs for release, but I can't do
that until the status.xml file has been verified as being complete and
the release date has been entered into it.

Can people please give it a look over. We generate from the version in
SVN so just update SVN as appropriate (at the very least someone needs
to put the release date in there).

If anyone can be bothered there are a load of new features for the
changes document. Such as the generation of release notes:

http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo/releaseNotes_0.1.html

In order to generate a doc like this you need to add some markup to
status.xml, so it is probably better to do it for the next release
rather than this.

Let me know when this is done and I will generate the docs for you. I
can do them late tonight (GMT) or early tomorrow (Thurs, GMT)

Ross