cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Searching for a cool portal layout
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2005 15:47:20 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> hepabolu wrote:
> Ok, I just committed your changes - and I think everything should be ok
>  -perhaps you can please verify? There are some display problems at
> least with IE, e.g. in the AppCoplet tab.

When's the next rebuild on the cocoon.zones due? I've lost track of the
current build for trunk and somehow it doesn't work on my new Powerbook
yet. So I'll have a look at the build at the zones.

> I'm not sure about the title/logo yet.

Meaning? Whether you want a logo or just a title or colors or...?

>>And if all works, you should add some AJAX support to drag the coplets
>>around the screen. ;-)
>
> :) Yeah, I'll do it if I get enough time for it...perhaps christmas...

Ok, if nobody beats you to it. :-)

Bye, Helma