cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of docs/Releasing? - Vadim heads up
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:44:25 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Vadims diff should be helpful, I can't find it in the archives right
> now, but it was posted late last week.

Just had a look, but I can't figure out what has yet to be done. Vadim
could you run the diff one more time please?

> There will be some that have only a couple of pages in, it's your choice
> what is sensible to do like this and what is sensible to do with
> .htaccess (or lose the low level grouping where appropriate as you
> suggested with the two deeply nested binding docs in forms).

Ok, I did the forms part. If there are sections with only a few pages
(say less than 5 or 6) I go for the .htaccess trick. Don't have much
time to figure it all out, so I do hope most of it is done.

Bye, Helma
(being the only "healthy" one in a sick family seriously reduces your time)