cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: Status of docs/Releasing?
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:25:46 GMT
hepabolu wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>>> Hmm, so it seems that we can release on thursday (I hope).
>>> Can someone please provide me an archive (zip/tgz) of the docs (e.g. on
>>> our zone) that I can put in our download section?
>> I will be able to do that (including changes.html) tomorrow
>> (wednesday) as long as someone else can find the time to make any
>> final modifications to the Daisy nav document to solve the URL space
>> issues. Assuming they have not been done already that is.
> I'll do it if someone tells me what to do. I'm going to do the forms
> part now, and leave it at that, until someone posts more.

Basically any node in the daisy navigation that does not have a
correcsponing element in the UrlSpace at
needs to be an import like you did with the documentation nodes. etc.

Vadims diff should be helpful, I can't find it in the archives right
now, but it was posted late last week.

There will be some that have only a couple of pages in, it's your choice
what is sensible to do like this and what is sensible to do with
.htaccess (or lose the low level grouping where appropriate as you
suggested with the two deeply nested binding docs in forms).

View raw message