cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From hepabolu <hepab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Searching for a cool portal layout
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:49:55 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> Looks really nice - apart from the colors; personally I would prefer
> some "lighter" colors but I guess tweaking colors is much simpler than
> doing the rest of the layout.

Yes, I also like lighter colors, but when fiddling with the colors of
the tab bar I ended up with baby blue, baby greenish etc. and they
didn't look good either, so I went the other way around and turned it
into a darker color.

If you pick a lighter color from the tab bar and use that for
coplet-header and coplet-footer, it also looks much lighter. And of
course the tab bar needs to be reworked a bit to add some glossy shine
to it, much like the bar in http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/dashboard/

Bye, Helma