cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Status of docs/Releasing?
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 11:04:41 GMT

Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 14 nov. 05, à 10:09, hepabolu a écrit :
>
>> ...From my POV there are no or only minor issues in the docs. Let's
>> see what the others have to say...
>

> IMHO the only critical thing is to have these pages updated when the
> release is done:
>
>   http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/changes.html

would something like this do:
http://cocoondev.org/xreporter/changes.html

it's basically
- a snap port of some forrest stylesheet
- applied onto the status.xml pulled live from svn
(http://svn.cocoondev.org/repos/xreporter/trunk/xreporter/status.xml)
- triggered by a daisy extension pipeline matching 'xrp-status'
- called from a daisy page via document-include of cocoon:/ext/xrp-status

I'ld have to admit I haven't closely followed up on the daisy-forrest
setup for this, so just ignore if this conflicts entirly with how things
have been setup

if it doesn't then whoever (lacking the time here) gets ready to go for
this can get the tarball extension directory I used and unpack that in
the $DAISY_HOME/daisywiki/webapp/daisy/sites/documentation/

>   http://cocoon.apache.org/news/

sounds like a page that could be put into daisy itself?

-marc=