cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of docs/Releasing?
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:32:38 GMT
hepabolu wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
>> What is the status of the 2.1.8 docs? I would like to release 2.1.8 by
>> the end of this week. If there are only minor issues, we could perhaps
>> use the docs as of now and then perhaps release a docs update some weeks
>> later?
>

>  From my POV there are no or only minor issues in the docs. Let's see
> what the others have to say.

I agree (see my other mail in the docs thread). There are a few extra
parts in some fairly deeply nested paths. I offered a number of
solutions for these elsewhere, in summary (in order of my personal
preference):

1) add .htaccess rules to make sure
2) modify daisy navigation in same way as we did for higher level paths
3) modify Daisy to allow a Title node in the navigation (I'd like to see
this for future docs, but is unlikely to happen in time for this release)

Ross