cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: Status of docs/Releasing?
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2005 10:32:38 GMT
hepabolu wrote:
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> What is the status of the 2.1.8 docs? I would like to release 2.1.8 by
>> the end of this week. If there are only minor issues, we could perhaps
>> use the docs as of now and then perhaps release a docs update some weeks
>> later?
>  From my POV there are no or only minor issues in the docs. Let's see
> what the others have to say.

I agree (see my other mail in the docs thread). There are a few extra
parts in some fairly deeply nested paths. I offered a number of
solutions for these elsewhere, in summary (in order of my personal

1) add .htaccess rules to make sure
2) modify daisy navigation in same way as we did for higher level paths
3) modify Daisy to allow a Title node in the navigation (I'd like to see
this for future docs, but is unlikely to happen in time for this release)

View raw message